.

I want you to hug me when I get scared I want you to kiss me when I act like a kid I want you to care for me when I'm sick I want you to listen to me when I wanna say something I want you to understand my silence when I don't have words to express what I feel I want you to be there when I need a friend I want you to love me for what I'm And above all I want you to complete me...♥♥





I want you to hug me when I get scared
I want you to kiss me when I act like a kid
I want you to care for me when I'm sick
I want you to listen to me when I wanna say something
I want you to understand my silence when I don't have words to express what I feel
I want you to be there when I need a friend
I want you to love me for what I'm
And above all I want you to complete me...♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

...